Classic BLT Sandwich
In the summer when the tomatoes are fresh from the garden, this classic BLT sandwich is a best tasting thing. Enjoy fresh food that is simple and healthy.
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 2 Slices bread Whatever kind of bread you prefer
- 2 Tsp. Mayo or Miracle Whipe your preference
- 2 Tsp. butter Optional
- 3 Slices Cooked Bacon sometimes, I put more than 3 pieces in...
- 2 Leaves Lettuce large enough to cover the bread
- 1 Slice Tomato large enough to cover the bread - you may have to use two tomato slices to do this, but that is okay
Cook the bacon and drain on paper towels. Set aside.
Slice the tomatoes. Separate the lettuce into leaves.
Either toast the 2 slices of bread or leave soft, whichever you prefer.
Spread the butter and Miracle Whip on the slices of bread. Layer on the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Cut the sandwich and enjoy.