Fresh zucchini bake has cheese, bacon, and tomatoes. Tastes like pizza in a casserole.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Cups Zucchini Peeled and diced
- 1 Small onion Diced
- 12 Slices bacon Partially cooked and cut-up into small pieces
- 14.5 Oz. diced tomatoes I used a can of diced tomatoes. You can dice fresh tomatoes and put that in as well
- 1 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper or to taste
- 2-3 Cups Mozzerella Cheese or some other cheese that melts well that you enjoy
Spray a 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking oil. Add the zucchini, and add the rest of the ingredients spread around over the top of the zucchini-onion, bacon, tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper, and finally the cheese.
Bake in a pre-heated oven to 360 degrees F. for 60 minutes
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 666mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 792IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 403mg | Iron: 4mg