This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the developers of patternprincess. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
I am an affiliate to several outstanding companies that I feel would be of value to my readers. I may make a small compensation when a purchase is made through one of my affiliate links. However, there is no additional cost to you that I am aware of. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Additionally, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. I will always give my honest opinion, beliefs, or experiences of the products and services I include on this blog even when I receive forms of cash, advertising, sponsorship, and insertions or other forms of compensation.
Views and Opinions
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Your privacy is very important.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When ordering, downloading a document, or signing up for email, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
- IP Address
- Tracking of pages visited
- Time spent on site
- Where you arrived on the site
- Demographics and interests as we use Google Analytics
- Email Address
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when download a document on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, as part of trying to serve you better, we have implemented Google Demographics and Interests Reporting. Please see below for more details on this service.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services may not function properly.
We compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Advertisement
On patternprincess.com, we do use third party advertisements to support our site from places like Rakuten, Amazon, Walmart, Auto Affiliate Links, and more. Some of the advertisers might use technology such as cookies or web beacons for their advertising on the site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and possibly if you have Flash installed. In general, this is used for geotartegeting purposes (showing you about restaurants in Wisconsin if you are from Wisconsin) or certain ads based on specific sites you have visited (such as clothing ads to someone that has been searching online for clothing). Any information submitted directly to a third party through a form, banner, or other type of content advertising is subject to the third party respective privacy policies. If you have any concerns, be sure to check with them.
You can disable or selectively turn off your cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, or McAfee. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site, as well as, other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALLcorrespondence.
N4419 County Road N
Birnamwood, WI 54414
Last Edited 5.3.2018