This raspberry chiffon pie is so delicious and easy to make. It is the perfect light and creamy dessert at the end of a meal or a snack all on its own. This is a family favorite recipe that can quickly become a favorite of your family.
*Post contains affiliate links* for more information please read the disclaimer on the About Us page.
Since this recipe is has raspberry preserves, it is important to use a quality product that tastes perfect all on its own too. This will make sure that the end result will be just what you were looking for. Here is one of my favorite raspberry preserves – give it a try. The jar is the perfect size for the recipe.
Pie Crust Choices
I made this raspberry chiffon pie in a traditional pie crust today. Here is my recipe for a pie crust that is a no-fail and flaky crust. However, this can also be made using a graham cracker pie crust. If you would like to try this pie with the graham cracker pie crust, here is the recipe for that.
Family Favorite Pie
As you can see from this picture, I made three pies. They were for a bake sale and every piece of pie was gone early in the sale. I did have to make one for my family and I did not get any of it. They gobbled it up quickly. This raspberry chiffon pie has a wonderful light and creamy texture with a fresh berry flavor.
Topping on a Cake
I have not tried this, but I think that this would be good layered on top of a vanilla or raspberry cake. It would also be a good filling in a layered cake. Be creative and see what ideas you have for using this luscious raspberry chiffon.
Easy Recipe – Delicious Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Quick and Easy Raspberry Chiffon Pie
- 1 9 inch pie crust This can be purchased or homemade. There is a recipe above. Can be flour pie crust or graham cracker pie crust.
- 9 Oz. Raspberry Preserves
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream chilled
- 6 Oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Raspberries This is to garnish the top of the pie. Use as many as you would like to.
- Roll out the pastry pie crust or make the graham cracker crust. Place in a 9 inch pie plate. Bake per the directions. (There are links above for the pie crust recipes on this website).
- While the pie crust is cooling, in a medium-size mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the cream cheese and beat until well incorporated.
- Remove 3/4 cup of the whipping cream/cream cheese mixture and set aside. This will be used to top the pie for serving.
- Stir in the raspberry preserves until well incorporated. Transfer mixture to cooled pie crust of your choosing. Chill.
- Garnish with the fresh raspberries and reserved whipping cream/cream cheese mixture to serve. Enjoy!
If you loved this post, please share. It helps to show me that these types of posts are helpful – thank you!
I hope that you liked this recipe. If you are looking for more ideas on what to make, here are a few other recipes that you may enjoy.