Creamy Gorgonzola Pasta with Beef Tenderloin takes just 30 Minutes to make. This simple recipe is a perfect choice for a delicious weeknight meal.You are just 9 ingredients away from a scrumptious pasta dinner.
*Post contains affiliate links* for more information please read the disclaimer on the About Us page.
Scrumptious Restaurant Meal
There was a local restaurant that was sold to new owners within the last year. Well, the menu changed! I was so disappointed. They had served amazing food. However, the dish that I almost always ordered was their Tenderloin Gorgonzola Pasta. While I knew there were few ingredients and an easy recipe, it was just nice to have someone else make it for me. Now, the only way I can get this dish is to make it at home. Luckily, this is one easy recipe and I can make it as often as I like.
So Rich and Delectable Pasta Meal
This pasta dish is very flexible, and you can use all kinds of different ingredients:
- Don’t have linguine? Use spaghetti or fettuccine pasta. Both linguine and spaghetti are ribbon-style long-strand pasta. They are very similar in shape. Linguine is like a flatter version of spaghetti.
- Don’t have Beef Tenderloin? Use shrimp, pork, or chicken. However, I really think the flavor is best with the beef.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH LINGUINE
- Bread. Serve Baguette or Italian garlic bread.
- Fresh salad. Make this Strawberry Spring Mix Salad
- Reserve some pasta water. Use it to thin out the cream sauce if it gets too thick.
- Make sure to season the creamy linguine sauce with just the right amount of salt. That means you might have to add more salt than indicated in the recipe. Salt really helps to bring out all the flavors!
The meat is so incredibly tender even though you hardly do a thing to it.
Quick Meal from Frozen Beef Tenderloin
I got home from work the other night and decided to make this dish. All of the ingredients were waiting and ready; however, the meat was not thawed. Therefore, I fried the beef tenderloins just enough to separate and cut up. for the recipe. This only took an extra 5 minutes.
The whole recipe for Tenderloin Gorgonzola Pasta comes together incredibly fast
It is an easy last minute meal that fits in your budget and yet still is a special dinner!
Looking for a New Easy Recipe for Entertaining Your Guests?
Gorgonzola pasta with steak is a great way to feed guests something special. Your guests will not go away hungry because the pasta with the creamy sauce fills them up, but they still get a small portion of steak to go with their meal.
Serve this pasta in a pretty blue pasta bowl.
I love these Pfaltzgraff Bowls, so many to choose from.
Creamy Gorgonzola Pasta with Beef Tenderloin
- 16 Oz. Linguine Pasta Cooked to package directions
- 16 Oz. Beef Tenderloin
- 2 TBL. Olive Oil
- 2 Yellow Peppers Can be green or red peppers too. Yellow have a nice mild flavor
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 12 Oz. Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta according to directions on package you purchased.
- While the pasta is cooking, cube the beef tenderloin into 1 inch pieces. Cook in a skillet with the olive oil. I like the beef tender for this recipe, so I just sear it until it is medium-rare. Remove from skillet and put in a bowl and set aside.
- While the beef is cooking, clean and cut up the yellow peppers into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. In the same skillet, cook the peppers until crisp-tender. Just takes 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef tenderloin back into the skillet with the peppers.
- Add the cream, 1/2 of the Gorgonzola cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until boiling. Just a few minutes. (make sure not to overcook the meat).
- The pasta should be done by now. drain the pasta and reserve 1 cup of the water just in case you need it for the sauce. Add the pasta to the cream sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Toss the pasta with the beef, if the sauce is not saucy enough, add a bit of the pasta water.
- Serve in a pasta bowl. Top with some of the remaining Gorgonzola Cheese. Enjoy!
Your Own Private Notes
A few of my favorite things
The Power of Positivity
If you loved this post, please share. It helps to show me that these types of posts are helpful – thank you!
I hope that you liked this recipe. If you are looking for more ideas on what to make, here are a few other recipes that you may enjoy.