Amazing Flavor! Few Ingredients.
Here is another recipe that takes little effort, yet packs such great flavor. Take your plain pork chops to the next level. This white balsamic vinegar pork chops recipe uses three ingredients. Yes, just three. This is another recipe where less is more in cooking.
*Post contains affiliate links*at no additional cost to you for more information please read the disclaimer on the About Us page.
Tried Something New
Earlier this year for my birthday, my sister gave me a specialty olive oil that also had white balsamic vinegar in it. I tried it on a wide variety of items. It added a wonderful flavor. But on pork chops, this was really a hit. Then I ran out. It is a specialty product that is not sold online. Wanting more, I searched online for the product, I didn’t want to drive two hours to get more. So, I tried a few things until I got it right.
Use good ingredients in your cooking and you will not be sorry. Both of the products needed for this recipe are made by Colavita. I have purchased Colavita extra virgin olive oil in my local grocery store, but I could not find white balsamic vinegar. I have provided the links to both products for you. As an added benefit, the bottle to the white balsamic vinegar is beautiful too.
As you can see from the recipe, this is minimal prep with big taste. Excite your taste buds. Often, I find that when I let the food speak for itself, the end product is just wonderful.
White Balsamic Vinegar Pork Chops Recipe
- 9 Pork Chops These were cut 3/4 inch thick
- 4 Tbl. Extra Virgin Olive Oil I use Colavita
- 4 Tbl. White Balsamic Vinegar I use Colavita
- In a large non-stick frying pan, put in 2 Tbl. of the extra virgin olive oil, 2 Tbl. of the white balsamic vinegar and 4 or 5 of the pork chops. Fry on each side until slightly browned on each side. Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the pork chops, extra virgin olive oil, and the white balsamic vinegar.
- When both of the batches are browned on both sides, add them all back into the pan, cover with a lid and cook on medium 15-20 minutes rotating which pork chops are on the bottom of the pan. When cooked through, serve.
Your Own Private Notes
A few of my favorite things
The Power of Positivity
If you loved this post, please share. It helps to show me that these types of posts are helpful – thank you!
I hope that you liked this recipe. If you are looking for more ideas on what to make, here are a few other recipes that you may enjoy.