This Mango Chutney Pork Steak was so easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to build flavor, but it is so worth it.
*Post contains affiliate links* for more information please read the disclaimer on the About Us page.
Fork-tender Pork Steak with amazing flavor!
Few Ingredient Flavorful Meal
The mango chutney and Lawry’s Season salt are the only seasonings used to show off this meat. This chutney from Stonewall Kitchen is so full of flavor and fruits compliment pork so nicely. Just the perfect combination.
Quick Home Cooked Meal in Minutes
Take a few minutes to lightly brown the pork steaks, sprinkle on the salt, spread on the chutney and bake. While this is baking, make the rest of your meal.
Cast Iron Skillet Cooking
I have a large 12 inch cast iron skillet that I use quite often. It holds 4 pork steaks at a time to brown. If you wanted your own cast iron skillet, you can get yours here. These skillets go from the stove top to the oven without worry of breakage. They are so easy to maintain too.
Mango Chutney Pork Steak
- 1 TBL olive oil
- 8 Pork Steaks
- 1 Jar Mango Chutney (8 Tablespoons were in the jar)
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Pam spray
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the pork steaks 2-4 at a time depending on your pan size. My cast iron skillet holds 4 at a time. In a large skillet, add the olive oil and 4 pork steaks. Sprinkle with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt. Brown on both sides. About 2 minutes each side with the burner on high.
- Spray 9 X 13 Pan with Pam so the meat does not stick. Once the first 4 pork steaks are browned, layer them in the pan. While the next 4 pork steaks are browning in the pan, spread 1 Tablespoon of Mango Chutney on each steak.
- When the next 4 are browned, layer those in the pan and spread with 1 Tablespoon of Mango Chutney. If you have a small jar like I did, scrape out the jar and add to the meat.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
If you loved this post, please share. It helps to show me that these types of posts are helpful – thank you!
I hope that you liked this recipe. If you are looking for more ideas on what to make, here are a few other recipes that you may enjoy.