These maple sausage cheddar biscuits are little gems of goodness. Have them as appetizers for the big game. Delicious for breakfast with white gravy. Serve them with a sauce or melted butter. So yummy.
*Post contains affiliate links* for more information please read the disclaimer on the About Us page.
Nothing says comfort food like these fluffy Biscuits! When they are warm from the oven, they are such a treat.
Maple Sausage Cheddar Biscuits come together in a snap. When you use a 1-1/4 inch scooper, the end result are, 110 2-inch mini biscuits. If you would like to use a scoop like the one I used, you can find that here.
Tasty and Fun Snack
Make a Bunch for Game Day
Serve this Appetizer in a Variety of Ways
- White Gravy
- Seasoned Butter
- Butter and Jam
Freeze these Mini Gems
I place in plastic freezer containers. No special work to freeze these maple sausage cheese biscuits.
These fluffy biscuits freeze well too. We have two containers in the freezer right now. when we need a biscuit to go with a meal, an appetizer, or snack, they are ready and waiting. Just take out of the freezer and let thaw on the counter for an hour or so.
Warm them up again.
If you want them all warmed up again, once thawed, place them on a baking sheet and place in an oven for 10 minutes at 250 degrees F. Delicious.
Maple Sausage Cheddar Biscuits
- 19.5 Oz. Fully cooked maple sausage patties diced
- 16 Oz. Mild cheddar Shredded
- 4 Lg. Eggs
- 6 Cups Bisquick
- 2 Cups Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper spray with Pam or some other spray non-stick oil.
- Dice the sausage patties, shred the cheese.
- In a large bowl, add the sausage, cheese, eggs, Bisquick, and milk. Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls or use a cookie scoop, onto the prepared parchment paper.
- Fill the entire cookie sheet with approximately 1 1/2 inches between each scoop.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Subscribe to the channel
If you loved this post, please share. It helps to show me that these types of posts are helpful – thank you!
I hope that you liked this recipe. If you are looking for more ideas on what to make, here are a few other recipes that you may enjoy.